BONAR Technical Fabrics , part of Low & Bonar plc, specialises in the production of a number of product ranges including geotextiles, agrotextiles, technical textiles and fibres for the industrial and building sectors.
These goods are manufactured 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in modern production facilities in Zele and Lokeren, Belgium.
All plants operate in accordance with a strict ISO 9001:2000 Quality Assurance system and an ISO 14001 Environmental Management System.
- high resistance to stretching
- excellent breathability
- high quality
- attractive price
Bonar TF offers products for the different production process steps.
- phase 1: CropProtect
- phase 2: CompostMat and GlidingNet
- phase 3: CompostMat and GlidingNet
Growing of the mushrooms
- growing nets: PH TM 12 (low stretch), 14 and 16
Why use CompostMat?
- strong heavy duty tunnel net
- excellent air permeability during the full lifetime thanks to unique weaving structure
- low narrowing effect
- reinforced woven self-edges
How to pull CompostMat out of the tunnel?
- cool down to max 25°C
- minimum first 5 windings without pulling
- start slowly and go to full capacity when the whole tunnel is moving
- always pull in the same direction
- use a GlidingNet
Mushroom Growing / Cultivation Nets
Bonar TF offers different types of growing nets for each shelf scenario.
|PH TM 12||PH TM 12 (low stretch)||PH TM 14||PH TM 16|
|tunnel length||up to 60m||up to 70m||up to 75m||> 75m|
|reinforced?||no||Twaron||Twaron||high amount of Twaron|
|elongation at 30kN (%)||8,0||5,6||4,0||3,0|
Bonar TF has the perfect product for every step in growing mushrooms.